I’m so glad you stopped by! I’m Judi Robinson, wife to my sweet husband Charlie, mom to 5 precious daughters, nana to 3 adorable boys and follower of Jesus Christ my Savior.
Through sharing what I’m making as well as what I’m learning as I journey through life I hope to offer inspiration to nurture your creativity as well as encouragement for your heart.
My greatest role model is my Mom. She exampled a life lived creatively and used her creativity to love well. She was always making. Cross stitching wedding samplers, knitting baby blankets, cooking homemade meals, rearranging furniture. Our home was always a wonderful place to be because of the love she poured out. I cherish how she exampled nurturing her creativity as a way to bless others. Creating has also become for me a precious way that I worship and connect with my Savior.
I look forward to nurturing creativity with you!
1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
- 25 years ago God blessed our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles. We were only given the privilege of holding him for 9 months in my womb, but we look forward to an eternity with Abram because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- My shop is a growing collection of patterns, printable crafts & handmade items to spark your creativity or simply bring a smile to your day! A portion of each sale goes to a ministry that is near to my heart, ‘The Butterfly Project’. You can read more about it here.
- My husband and I have been married for 31 years. Charlie is an outgoing, super energetic and amazingly patient man. We’re from the suburbs of Philly but have made Kansas our home for over 20 years. Charlie serves as pastor at a non denominational church.
- My main creative passions are sewing, photography, decorating and graphic design. My girls love everything from baking, knitting, painting, video making and even food science! My hope is to have them share on the blog from time time.
- Emily and her husband Andrew have 3 amazingly wonderful little boys! What they say is true…being grandparents is AWESOME!
- My idea of a perfect day would be hanging out at home together, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’!