Hello, I’m Judi Robinson. Wife to Charlie, mom to 5 sweet daughters and nana to 3 little men.
I have enjoyed creating since I was a little girl and my 5 daughters share this passion (they are my ‘Creative Little Women’). I know that’s not unique to us as we each were made in the image of our wonderful, amazing Creator. My hope is to encourage your creative side through sharing what my girls and I are making and learning. Being creative and helping others nurture their creativity makes my heart happy. The Lord often reminds me that the blessings of creativity reach far beyond the finished project.
My Mother was my role model of embracing creativity and using it to love well. She was always making something, cross stitching a wedding sampler, knitting a baby blanket, cooking a homemade meal, rearranging furniture. Our home was a wonderful place to be because of her. Her heart of service and love for our family was always felt and she showed me how living creatively has the power to bless not only your own heart, but the hearts of those around you. As I’ve grown in my walk with the Lord creating has become a wonderful way to worship and connect with my Creator as well.
I look forward to nurturing creativity with you!
1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
- Our shop is a collection of patterns & printable crafts that we hope help spark your creativity and bring a smile to your day! A portion of each sale goes to a ministry that is near to our hearts, ‘The Butterfly Project’. You can read more about it here.
- My main creative passions are sewing, photography, decorating and graphic design. My girls love everything from baking, knitting, painting, video making and even food science!
- Most posts will be from me, but my hope is to have my girls share from time to time as well. My husband and I have been married for 30 years. Charlie is an outgoing, super energetic and amazingly patient man. We’re from the suburbs of Philly but have made Kansas our home for over 20 years. Charlie serves as pastor at a non denominational church.
- 25 years ago God blessed our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles. We were only given the privilege of holding him for 9 months in my womb, but we look forward to an eternity with Abram because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Emily and her husband Andrew have 3 amazingly wonderful little boys! What they say is true…being grandparents is AWESOME!
- My idea of a perfect day would be hanging out at home together, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’!