Hello, I’m Judi Robinson! Wife to Charlie, mom to 5 sweet daughters and nana to 3 little men. My faith, family and creativity are what make my heart sing!
Creativity has been a passion of mine since I was very young and my 5 girls share this passion (they are my ‘Creative Little Women’). I believe every woman, having been created in the image of our magnificent Creator, has creativity within them. I hope that through sharing what we’re making and learning you will find encouragement and inspiration to nurture your own creativity and discover, as I have, that the blessings of creating reach far beyond the finished project.
My Mother was my role model of embracing creativity and using it to love well. She was always making something, cross stitching a wedding sampler, knitting a baby blanket, cooking a homemade meal, rearranging furniture. Our home was a wonderful place to be because of her. Her heart of service and love for our family was always felt and she showed me how living creatively has the power to bless not only your own heart, but the hearts of those around you. As I’ve grown in my walk with the Lord creating has become a wonderful way to worship and connect with my Creator as well.
I look forward to nurturing creativity with you!
1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
- Our shop is a growing collection of patterns, kits & printables.
A portion of each sale goes to a ministry that is near to our hearts, ‘The Butterfly Project’. You can read more about it here.
- My main creative passions are sewing, photography, decorating and graphic design. My girls love everything from baking, knitting, painting, video making and even food science!
- Most posts will be from me, but my hope is to have my girls share from time to time as well. My husband and I have been married for 30 years. Charlie is an outgoing, super energetic and amazingly patient man. We’re from the suburbs of Philly but have made Kansas our home for over 20 years. Charlie serves as pastor at a non denominational church.
- 25 years ago God blessed our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles. We were only given the privilege of holding him for 9 months in my womb, but we look forward to an eternity with Abram because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Emily and her husband Andrew have 3 amazingly wonderful little boys! What they say is true…being grandparents is AWESOME!
- My idea of a perfect day would be hanging out at home together, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’!