Nurturing creativity has been a passion of mine since I was very young and my 5 daughters share this same passion, each in their own unique way (they are my ‘Creative Little Women’💕). My desire is to nurture and use creativity to love well and hope that through sharing in the joy of creating together we can help one another nurture our hearts, homes and families.
My Mother was a wonderful example of using creativity to love well. She was always making or redoing something. Cross stitching a wedding sampler, knitting a baby blanket, cooking a yummy homemade meal, rearranging the furniture . . . our home was a wonderful place to be because of her. Her heart of service and love for our family was always felt and she showed me how living creatively has the power to bless not only your own heart, but the hearts of those around you. As I’ve grown in my walk with the Lord creating has become a wonderful way to worship and connect with my Creator as well.
We look forward to connecting with you and sharing together in the joy of creating.
1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
- Our shop is a growing collection of patterns, printables & handmade goods that we hope help to spark your creativity.
A portion of each sale goes to a ministry that is near to our hearts, ‘The Butterfly Project’. You can read more about it here.
- Some of our creative passions in random order: baking, knitting, painting, sewing, graphic design, photography, video making and even food science (Olivia loves science and creativity so a food science major was a way to combine the two)!
- Most posts will be by me (Judi) but my girls will share from time to time. My husband and I have been married for 30 years. Charlie is an outgoing, super energetic and amazingly patient man. We’re from the suburbs of Philly but have made Kansas our home for over 20 years. Charlie serves as pastor at a non denominational church.
- 25 years ago God blessed our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles. We were only given the privilege of holding him for 9 months in my womb, but we look forward to an eternity with Abram because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Emily and her husband Andrew have two wonderful and energetic little boys! What they say is true…being grandparents is AWESOME!
- My idea of a perfect day would be hanging out at home together, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’!