Hi there! I’m Judi, wife to Charlie, mom to Emily, Olivia, Hannah, Mollie and Gracie, and nana to 2 little boys (with one more on the way)!
Creating has always been a source of joy and comfort to me, and each of my girls share this same passion. They are the inspiration for our name ‘Creative Little Women’. Here is where we share what we’re making and learning. Our hope is to connect with and encourage you to embrace the journey of living creatively because we know the blessings go far beyond a finished project!
My love for creating came from my Mom. She was always making something, whether cross stitching a wedding sampler, knitting a baby blanket, cooking homemade meals or rearranging the furniture. Our home always felt cozy and safe and I have loved being able to do the same things for my family. But creativity has not only been a wonderful way to express my love to others, it has become a wonderful way to worship and connect with my creator, the very author of creativity!
We look forward to connecting with you and sharing with you in the joy of nurturing creativity.
1 Corinthians 16:14 Let all that you do be done in love.
~a few random facts about us~
- Our current passions in no particular order: baking, knitting, painting, sewing, graphic design, photography, video making and even food science…(Olivia loves science and creativity so a food science major was a way to combine the two!)
- Our shops are an evolving collection of both patterns & occasional craft kits and printable invitations & wall art that we hope will provide inspiration and encouragement for your creative journey. A portion of each sale goes to a ministry that is near to our hearts, ‘The Butterfly Project’. You can read more about it here.
- Most posts will be by me (Judi) but my girls will share from time to time. My husband and I have been married for 30 years. Charlie is an outgoing, super energetic and amazingly patient man. We’re from the suburbs of Philly but have made Kansas our home for over 20 years. Charlie serves as pastor at a non denominational church.
- 25 years ago God blessed our family with a precious little baby boy, Abram Charles. We were only given the privilege of holding him for 9 months in my womb, but we look forward to an eternity with Abram because of the hope that we have through Christ.
- Emily and her husband Andrew have two wonderful and energetic little boys! What they say is true…being grandparents is AWESOME!
- My idea of a perfect day would be hanging out at home together, crafting, drinking coffee, and watching ‘Pride & Prejudice’!